Regarding the process of admission and registration at our university please be aware of the following steps:
- Foreign citizens travelling to Romania usually need a studies visa for entering the Romanian territory. Please find the complete information and documents on the website of the Romanian Foreign Affairs Ministry: http://mae.ro/en/node/2035
By decision of the University Senate, the tuition fee for the academic year 2022/2023 is established as follows:
- Bachelor’s studies: 300 Euros/month (2700 Euros/year)
- Master’s studies: 400 Euros/month (3600 Euros/year)
In order to receive the Romanian visa, you will be required to pay the fee indicated in the acceptance letter issued by the Ministry of Education.
In order to confirm your place, please send us proof of payment of the tuition fee within three weeks from the receipt of the acceptance letter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Upon arrival in Romania, we kindly ask you to register with our university. The period of registration is 12 September 2022 – 30 September 2022 (registration will be complete after the receipt of the original documents and the completion of a language test, when applicable, according to the law and regulations in force), from Monday to Friday, between 09:30 and 13:30. The registration office is situated in the main building of the university, 6 Piata Romana, room 0024.
- The academic year starts on October 1st Foreign students have to complete their registration by October 01 at the latest. After this date, registration is no longer possible.
- For the registration, you will need to present the following documents:
- the diploma allowing access to the level of studies you apply for: in case of the Bachelor’s students – Baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent, in case of the Master’s students – Baccalaureate diploma and Bachelor’s diploma or their equivalents (the original document and a legal translations in Romanian);
- the transcript of records corresponding to the previous studies (High school / Bachelor’s) – the original document and a legal translations in Romanian;
- the birth certificate – copy of the original document and a legal translation in Romanian;
- a copy of your passport (ID page & entrance visa);
- a medical certificate stating that you don’t suffer from contagious diseases or illness incompatible with your future profession – established in an international language or a legal translation in Romanian;
- the registration fee receipt (300 Euros for the Bachelor’s students, 400 Euros for the Master’s student).
- The registration is provisional, until the end of the admission process involving: study documents check, presentation of a language certificate and confirmation of payment of the tuition fee for the entire academic year and the completion of a language test.
For the students who satisfy all the admission criteria, the final registration will be complete and they will integrate in the regular cohort of students of the faculty.
Our university owns several students’ residence buildings in Bucharest. Since the number of rooms is limited on campus, it is recommended to announce your interest as soon as possible. Accommodation is booked through the International Relations Office and will be available after your registration as a student.
During the admission process, you will be responsible for finding suitable accommodation in Bucharest.
Information about Romania & Bucharest
In order to prepare your arrival and for information regarding Romania and Bucharest, please check the following links: