We are currently looking for an intern to join the Erasmus Office under the Alumni Relations and Internationalization.
The placement should last at least 3 months, but we prefer interns who can stay longer.
If you would like to
• Gain job experience in a Higher Education Organization,
• Develop your language, IT, communication, and organizational skills.
• Be part of an international and professional team.
• Live in a multicultural and historically important city like Istanbul
And you have;
• Good knowledge of English (B2+)
• Good communication skills
• Teamwork skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Interest in the fields of International Relations and Education
In case you are the person we are looking for, please find below a description of the duties and responsibilities of your future internship. If you are interested in the Erasmus Work Placement program, please send your “CV” and your “possible internship dates” to email@example.com
Name of organization: Altınbaş University
Contact Person: Zehra Güney
Duration: The placement period will last for 3–6 months, but we would prefer for interns to stay longer if possible.
Requirements: English—Advanced, Turkish—Intermediate (not mandatory, but preferred)
Working hours: Monday–Friday, 9:30-5:00 p.m.
•Helping with the application and admission procedures for exchange and Altınbaş students.
•Preparing data and updating Excel tables.
•Maintaining the office environment through inventory and other administrative tasks.
•Assisting the events operation of international programs and summer schools.
•Supporting outgoing and incoming students during application periods and exchange preparations.
•Assisting in marketing study abroad programs by using and developing new approaches to attract more students, both outgoings and incomings.
•Updating web pages.
The position is an unpaid one. The student can receive an Erasmus grant from their home university or can finance their expenses themselves. You can check out our website at: https://global.altinbas.edu.tr/.