Open call for partners to join our BIPs
Project: 2021-1-RO01-KA131-HED, 8th – 19th May 2023, organised by the Faculty of International Business and Economics, Department of Modern Languages and Business Communication
- Exchanging experience related to new developments introduced in the participants’ academic contexts in response to emerging challenges;
- Building on the partners’ expertise for better capitalising on the affordances of digital resources and for enhancing the effectiveness of educational processes, research and communication;
- Multidisciplinary networking, setting the basis for future exchanges of research outcomes, with a view to promoting the transfer of research outcomes to practice in the participants’ academic contexts and beyond the BIP partnership;
- Exploring the possibility of engaging in joint research and publication ventures;
- Deepening and consolidating transnational cooperation within and beyond the BIP partnership, in line with the EU’s agenda for the European Year of Skills 2023.
Type of BIP: Faculty members only!
The programme builds on the organising team’s expertise of coordinating and conducting an Academic Development master programme for academics and researchers (EDU-RES – in its 17th year already), as well as on the collaborative work on European projects with a focus on evolving trends in academic communication.
The programme will cover three thematic areas:
- academic communication with a focus on the latest developments – challenges and opportunities in the digital age;
- research related aspects (methodological approaches, communicating research outcomes to various audiences, peer-reviewing and responding to reviewers, networking as support system);
- challenges and opportunities related to teaching via the medium of another language.
In addition, there will be sessions on critical thinking and creative thinking applied to academic research and education.
For Erasmus+ student exchanges, internships, free-movers or staff trainings, contact us during office hours at:
◉ e-mail: email@example.com;
◉ phone number: +40 21 319 1910;
◉ address: Piața Romană no. 6, Angelescu Building, 1st Floor, Room 0132 – Hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 16:00 / Friday 09 – 13:00.