Application form letter of acceptance
APPLICATION FORM LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE 2023 – download..
The application file must contain the following documents:
- Application form with photo
- Copy of the Baccalaureate (high school) Diploma or equivalent and the transcript of records for the high school years endorsed by the Romanian Embassy in the applicant’s country or with the Hague Apostille – translated into Romanian and officially endorsed;
For diploma issued in NIGERIA it is compulsory to provide copy (both sides) of:
- NECO Results Card for Senior School Certificate issued by NECO
- WAEC Scratch Card for West African Senior School Certificate
- Language certificate for the language of instruction – if applicable – translated into Romanian and officially endorsed, with the exception of the candidates:
- coming from states whose official language is the study language of the program they have applied for
- who can prove with documents that they have studied for at least 4 years academic programs in the study language of the program they have applied for
- Copy of the birth certificate – translated into Romanian and officially endorsed;
- Medical certificate stating that the applicant is fit for university studies.
- Passport copy;
Applicants shall mention in the application their complete contact details (physical address, e-mail address, telephone number).